Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Suit Is Back

Give me a chance to start with an admission: Men's formal wear is not my long suit. I am a games author, and retail chains as of now dedicate whole areas to my messy demographic: men's sportswear. You will discover more suits in a standard deck of cards than you will see in my storeroom.
 slim fit suits for men
slim fit suits for men
What's more that is a disgrace; on the grounds that suits are the coolest of articles of clothing cooler, even, than pants worn by the coolest of men: Cary Grant, Jake and Elwood Blues, Pee-small Herman. A suit can make you look like George Clooney in Ocean's Eleven, while a windbreaker and khakis can make you look like George Clooney in Syriana. "The suit," said Swiss-French draftsman Le Corbusier, "is a machine for living in, tight however agreeable protection. It is the best and persisting design piece of clothing ever conceived."


Slim fit suits for men

No comments:

Post a Comment